CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

APRIL FOOL

Happy April Fool peeps!!!

before going to uni

I arrived class half an hour before it starts.There's I was sitting outside the computer lab flip through my Mass Communication Theory text book.Keith,Tammy and Pei Jing came and look through the glass of lab without realising I was sitting out there.Then Keith saw me after few minutes, he didn't told the both.Both of them turned around in the next second and they were shocked.Followed by many of them came and they were all so surprised to see I'm in so short hair cut.Even Ms.Liana also realised that I've cut my hair.They are some of them prefer my previous curly perm but mostly like the current one.

Went OU due to assignment has to use my digital camera to capture pictures.Head to Kenny Rogers to have our lunch.The food there was totally sucks.I rather go Nando's instead.

coke drinkaholic

bee geok and I

bee geok die die also wanna fi herself in

my twin sister is smilling at me ..lol*

Wanted to watch 'Unborn' but the timing is too late for us to catch it.Plus I've also watch 'The Cofessions of shoppahlic' so ended up we just hang around.Not forget that I've bought a top from WH due to its sales and is only RM13

0 comments: