CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

DAMN WEATHER

hot sun burning

What happen nowdays?I'm like living in desert.The damn weather is killing me.Morning was sunny,afternoon would be sunny yet strike through skin and evening pulak rain.Three characeristics of weather in a day?Like ppl always quote" The world is changing ,so do the weather as well."

Feel pik chek with the damn weather so I went and cut my hair into short.Mood will also change dradrastically as girl will have monthly___.Lost appetite to eat, seems like hugry but actually was not.Wanna get into a nap but something stop me from doing so.Sit,lie,stand..none of the post is comfortable.

The solution is to go Genting and have a cold drink in hand.Pool,to swim and have a glass of cocktail.Beach(island), wish that's one of my dad's assets so I could run and swim naked there.lol...Back to reality,I'm gonna stock up my refrigerator with losta ice-cream, cold baverages and masks.

0 comments: