CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

THINGS ARE EASIER SAID THAN DONE


Myself
Situation A
"I'm gonna wake up early tomorrow to attend 8am class."
On the next morning, will failed to wake up and give lame excuses.
"I'm gonna concentrate in class next semester."

Regret is just only a temporary feeling but after all is meaningless.
Situation C
"I'm not gonna spend so much on clothes anymore."
Everytime go out for shopping for sure will grab something home.
Friends
Situation D
"Friends are always the priority before boyfriend."
Nice to hear but it will never happen once they coupled.
Situation E
"I'll will fetch you once I got my car."
365 days excluded public holidays, how many times would it happen?
Situation F
"Gonna arrived your house around 12.25pm."
By the time he/she reach is already half an hour late.
Couples
Situation G
"I love you forever."
If it's forever, there wouldn't be so many broke up outhere.
Situation H
"You are my only one."
Only one???How bout your family and friends?
Situaton I
"No one can replace you in my heart."
Once broke up, everything remains lie and wind blow the promise away.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

babe u lost ur situtation B...
lol...tell me i'm nt included in situation E~~~=p

sherry fct said...

u're not included..haha