CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 17, 2009

I'M NOT HAPPY

I'm home.
My handphone rang non-stop after 5pm onwards. It doesn't have such traffic before.Incoming text messages and calls were continuosly. I couldn't even make a phone call back home and to my friends after I decided to do so. Mom was worried till cry out while searching for me. They even try to make police report before the minute I called back.
Many thoughts have been running in my mind this few days. I'm totally not in a mood so I went off to bed as unusual at 9pm and woke up at 10am this morning. Went to have a walk and release self-stress after the class. All I need is to quiet, silent and keep myself away from all those messed up.
I went out for 7 hours without informing anyone. I don't want anyone to disturb me. Since I'm the burden, extra, annoyed one so just leave me alone. I'm not gonna request more and I always find my way out. Nowdays onwards, I'm so not gonna believe in promisess, just lie to me if you want to. Hurt me face-to-face, punch me, hate me, bite me,even kill me if you want to!!
Everything for me right now seems to be meaningless and unimportant. I need my own space and air to breath. I'm not gonna ruin anyone's life start fron this second, I have my own life and you guys have yours. There's is no TRUTH but all LIES in this world. Avoid yourself from me if you hate me.Don't feel soorry of what you have did to me, cause I hate sympathetic!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i don't noe wats worse...me or u?
do compare to more ppl and not juz those who r rich..u'll find out more.V were damn sick worried.The result of ur 7hours non-disturb personal time.izzit worth?i noe u'r nt happy but wat abt ur mum?

sherry fct said...

rich not in the sense of money. it could be rich in knwoledge, socialization and etc.
Really worth it for myself, I gain alot which I never realise in my entire life before.
For parents and friends part not really.

Jaclyn [Yian] said...

U r at a point where u r feeling 'lost'. I guess it's juz a phase of life where every1 will encounter at least once.


Try not to do anetin that will cause ur loved ones shed tears for u. When u think back upon it, u'll feel guilty.



All in all, though I may not b very close to u, but always remember that I'll stand by u no matter what :) U have me who truly, truly care for u.

Cheer up dear.

Ian BloodSuns said...

sherry sherry sherry...wat made you so upset? even if you want some self-release stress time,don't suddenly disappear for so long ba. Your feeling of rejected I hope does not include your uni friends cause the moment you went missing and your mum called,everyone went hay-wire worried bout you. You're not a minority you know...frankly I think i speak for the class when i say you're not a burden but more of a delight. :) where would we be without sherry,the lil noisy girl of the class. XD how about looking about the other side of life instead of lies and deceit? life is unfair but there is also the good side. Plus,no1 is going to avoid you cause noone hates you. Don't know why you think that but don't care. Friends are there for a reason. To lend a listening ear,to be used bla bla bla but realise this,there are only so few real friends and many fakes. Find out which are your real 1s and you'll be happy.

Cheers.