CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

BEING REJECTED

I often find myself being rejected no matter is among friends, relatives or family. The feeling of being rejected is hard. I'm the minority of the majorities. Minority is those who are powerless, voiceless and unimportant. The existing of me in this whole damn world is not meant to anyone or in other words to say do anyone really realise the exisitnfg of me? No matter how hard I try, I'm always playing the role of 'extra' or 'none'.
Poor is an offence. People surrounding will definately look down on you . Sympathetic from others are unavoidable for sure. Nevertheless, do they really mean to give you a hand without grumble behind? What's more to say when comes to respect. When you're rich, from far people will wish you. On the other hand, people will not see you even though you're right in front of them. Young generation who are richer would only call you by your name neither.
Sense of belogingness are bullshit. They can only be the follower not the opinion leader. All they can do is just act as a dog which follow what its owner order. At least,dogs are happier than being a human. Human who are rich will approach by people surrounding no matter how they behave.The poor are always wrong, although they are truely right. This is the true defination of personalities and belongingness in this reality world.
I'm not gonna ask for more since today ever.
Leave me alone, I will find my way out.

3 comments:

NicChan / Rei said...

and i still haven't watch benjamin Button =X

sherry fct said...

thought u gonna download it and watch?

NicChan / Rei said...

dont' have the clear version yet =P