CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

SHERRY HATE HERSELF

In this second, I'm so truly deeply madly hate myself to the maximum. I hate myself for being so unwelcomed by others. I hate myself for being such a jerk in expressing myself. I hate myself for being a loser in my life. I hate myself for living in such meaningless life. I hate myself for being pampered and that's cause how I behave now. I hate myself for not being myself sometimes. I hate myself for not being a helpful and caring friends. I hate myself for the sick of my atittude and characteristic. I hate myself for being not a good sister, that's why you treat me this way in return. I hate myself being useless in the family, although I'm the eldest. I hate myself for being so 'chicken' couldn't even brave enough for even once. I hate myself for being so dependent couldn't settle things all by my own.
Silence means acceptance, if you hate me speak it loud.

4 comments:

NicChan / Rei said...

haaa, give yourself a break, don't go so hard on yourself =) i'll always welcome you~ so, it;s not that bad anwyay ~

Unknown said...

bahhhh~~~i HATE U
haha sometimes~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
=p but the LOVE for U is FAR FAR MORE babe~^^

sherry fct said...

ann sze: what does that mean you hate me sometimes? I did anything wrong?

Unknown said...

haha wat i mean is no one is perfect.Sometimes u could be alil annoying hehehe but i believe my bad temper and spoiled attitude oso meke others feel so.No matter wat i wont really hate u haha

LOVE YA TO THE MAX~
ann sze ^___^